The overall purpose of Brethren for Biblical Authority is to provide a networking opportunity for like-minded leaders & churches within the Church of the Brethren. The Theological viewpoint for "B4BA" can be seen on the Faith Statement & supporters tab above.

A B4BA goal is to move beyond the distractions & struggles of the denomination and THRIVE, in spite of what's happening in the COB.


This site is independant & not affiliated with the Church of the Brethren, or any district.

Site Editor Contact:

revstiles@atlanticbb.net

Betrayed the Clergy Killer's DNA


As a minister, have you ever felt like you had to watch you back, in your own church?  Can you bring up names and faces of people you could predict would oppose ideas or projects, unless they were their projects.  Or, have you just plain felt like there were people in your flock who seem to be opposed to everything you try to do?

There is a film you need to see !



I know the editor of the film, so I saw the trailer a while back. My first reaction was, "wow, I have been there."  Now I have seen the entire DVD and my reaction is, everyone in every church needs to see this movie.

Some times the people who are doing the most damage to our ministries, are the ones who sit in our pews on most Sundays and can often be involved in leadership.  I speak as one who has survived such a season in ministry.  With what I've learned from this movie and the grace of God, I will not endure a 2nd season like that.